Romeo Full Staff

Dinarland Highlights for April 22, 2022

0

Dinarland Highlights – 4.22.22 Petra (KTFA)I suspect after seeing the UST, WB, IMF, Deputy Prime Minister, Alawi, in meetings of late, is a sign… A big one…many players …at the “End Game!” IMO ______________________________________________________ MarkZ[via PDK]   [how long after the dinar goes will the dong go?]They should go at the same time unless Iraq gets tired of waiting and goes with the NEER rate ($1.60)  I think there is a 1% chance of that. 99% chance they will go at exactly the same time.My Redemption center contacts will be on call this weekend. They do not know if they will be…

This content is for Q17 Membership, Classified Membership, and LifeTime Patriot Membership members only.
Login Join Now
QNavy
QNavy is a pool a 3 former Navy Officers, U.S. Navy & French Navy, who served proudly their countries, specialized in conflict analysis as per their respective skills & experience on Special Ops. #NavyVetUnited

IDC Community Thought(s) #2 – 4.22.22

Previous article

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of April 23, 2022

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Comments are closed.