Project Veritas released new whistleblower recordings today that show medical staff and supervisors admitting they may have used the wrong dilutant when giving the COVID Vaccine to children.
The recorded individuals confirmed the error “could cancel out [the protection of the vaccine] or have adverse effects.”
The company, DocGo, and its subsidiary, Ambulnz, claim there is no record of the incidents, while denying any actually occurred. It is also unclear if the affected patients, if any, were ever notified.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Medical supervisor admits “some people got the one.”
- Nursing staff told to “YouTube it” when asking how to mix the COVID Vaccine.
- Nursing staff on video: “Wrong mixture could cancel out [the protection of the vaccine] or have adverse effects.”
- These videos were obtained by Project Veritas as a result of a pediatric nurse stepping forward to blow the whistle on New York-contracted healthcare provider, DocGo, and its subsidiary, Ambulnz, which may have jeopardized the safety of thousands of people, including young children, through potentially negligent administration of the COVID vaccine.
- Recordings from the whistleblower appear to show fellow medical staff acknowledging mistakes of improperly mixing and administering the Pfizer children’s vaccine with the wrong diluent (bacteriostatic water), lack of proper training, lack of incident reporting.
- Pfizer, the CDC, and the FDA are all very clear: the COVID vaccine should only be administered with the proper saline solution; bacteriostatic water is NOT to be used.
Project Veritas reached out to DocGo for comment and a spokesperson provided the following:
Our sites have separate staff dedicated to mixing doses and administering vaccines to ensure doses are mixed correctly. As an extra precaution, we administer doses for adults and for children at different locations to further ensure there are no errors. In addition, all our clinicians operate under the medical supervision of our Chief Medical Officer, and we have field supervisors who visit sites daily to ensure quality control. We have administered over 1 million doses of COVID vaccines, and look forward to playing a vital role in curbing the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay Tuned…PART 2 COMES OUT TOMORROW.
Source: Project Veritas