The strikes started in Eastern Syria around 23:30 local time.
These initial strikes were likely carried out by the Royal Jordan Air Force, which took part in the attacks in coordination with the U.S.
- U.S. strikes in Syria and Iraq started at approximately 23:30/00:00 local time (4pm EST) and lasted for about 30 minutes.
- B-1 bombers that took off directly from the U.S. participated in the bombings alongside U.S. fighter jets.
- They struck 3 facilities in Iraq and 4 in Syria, using 125 precision munitions to strike 85 specified targets within those 7 facilities.
- The U.S. informed the Iraqi government before the strikes took place.
- Most of the targets had already been completely evacuated, leading to a preliminary toll of 13 deaths and mostly material damage to the facilities.
This is a developing story that HO1 will continue to monitor.
Check back for updates.