CCP Virus - The Latest
- Tourism Industry Hopes Easing Border Restrictions on NSW Ends ‘Border Merry-Go-Round’
- California Discloses Math Behind Easing Stay-at-Home Order
- Sen. Warner to Quarantine After Close Contact to CCP Virus Case
- Teacher Builds Nearly 800 Desks for Kids Without Home Workspaces for Online Learning
- Palaszczuk Wants Queenslanders to Spend $12 Billion Exploring the State
Check deeper on Covid On The Rocks!
The Latest... Read & Move On
Military & Defense
Analysis & Classified
NOTA : First Amendment Protections & 18 U.S. Code § 241This site and all content within it is protected by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. Per Article VI, Clause 2, said Constitution is the supreme law of the land and no other law may supersede it. Furthermore, any attempts or conspiracies to interfere with, limit or restrict, censor or deny these Constitutionally protected rights, nor any other rights granted by law to the site operator/creator as a United States citizen shall be subject to Federal prosecution according to 18 U.S. Code § 241 and/or any other applicable law, not to mention the pursuit of any and all available civil remedies.